Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Pioneer Woman

Okay... this is a little off the subject of scrapbooking... but I have to share! My favoriteist (is that a word?) blog to read doesn't even have anything to do with scrapbooking... it's the CONFESSIONS OF A PIONEER WOMAN. Have you ever read it? It is better than any best selling novel... because it goes on and on and on. I don't have alot of time to read books anymore... love to read, but just don't have the time. But I will hop over to this blog a couple of times a week and read her posts... they are hilarious and full of pictures. She is a great photographer and also has a wonderful cooking section where she shares recipes and stuff. Take a look at this POST... it is short and yet summarizes her sense of humor in just a few words and a couple of photos.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl...still lovin your blog!! Just wondering if you got my latest email?

Take care, and thanks for sharing all of your gorgeous creations.

--Gracie