Thursday, October 8, 2009

CUTTING ABOVE DESIGN TEAM!

Photobucket

I've been selected to join the Design Team over at the Cutting Above blog! I'm so excited because this will be another opportunity for me to share my passion for crafting with the cricut!

Here's what the blog is all about:

Cutting above is your one stop shop for all things die cutting related. Our goals are to provide you with all the latest industry news. We'll cover the latest tips, tricks and techniques for scrapbooking, card making, home decor and even altered art projects. We want to become your #1 news source for all types of automated cutting tools such as the Cricut, Silhouette, Wishblade as well as other scrapbooking tools. Visit often to see the latest product reviews, tutorials, videos, cutting files and so much more.

And click HERE to go check it out!!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats Tammy! A very well deserved honor. Ü
Tracy

Jill W. said...

Congrats Tammy, I can't imagine they could find a team member who could bring more to group.
Have fun, and keep on sharing!!
Have a great weekend...♥
Will I see you at shot next weekend?
~Jill

Anne said...

Congratulations Tammy! You are so talented, I am learning so much from your tutorial blogs.

I cannot wait to see the things the design team will be sharing. You are amazingly talented.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats Tammy!! They've chosen a most talented lady to join their team!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, leaving such sweet comments and signing on as a follower (I'm truly honored that you've done that!!!)

Hugs,
Terry