Monday, August 11, 2008

Creative Cottage - Day ONE

What a great day! My mom (Liz), Marianne, Myriam, Cheri and I all scrapbooked at the Creative Cottage in McKinney, Texas. It was great! A friend that we made there in July happened to be there with her friend, Charlotte. And Donna from the SHOT Meetup group showed up too... totally unplanned, but way cool!


I worked on cutting alot of cricut diecuts with the new cartridge, Graphically Speaking. It is such an awesome cartridge... if you don't have it yet, you definitely need to put it on your list! I made lunch for our group... simple sandwiches and wraps with baked chips. We kept to our low calorie diets today! Myriam provided dinner... it was so yummy... Lime Chicken with rosemary potatoes and a Strawberry Spinach salad! Very healthy! Thanks Myriam!


After dinner, I played with the INDIE ART cartridge and used a 12x12 black & white photo of my youngest son, Matt. I love how it turned out!



2 comments:

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

Tammy, that LO and the skull are too cool! You always have the best ideas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tonya!! I really had fun with this one. The skull is from the Indie Art Cricut Cartridge. I used the 'fit to page' feature to cut it out at 11.5". And of course the picture of my son was printed in 12x12 format at Costco. Love love love it!!!