Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cricut Club

We had our first Creative Critters Cricut Club last night! It was great! The Plantin Schoolbook cartridge was the feature cartridge for that class and we worked on 'Fit To Page', 'Quantity' and 'Set Paper Size' features on the Expression Cricut. For more details and the instructions for one of the projects (the Easter bag below) made go to the Creative Critter BLOG.




We will be meeting again in just two weeks! Next time we will feature the STORYBOOK cartridge! I LOVE that one!

4 comments:

Angie Moses said...

cute project...I'm guessing we're just never gonna see you again :o(

Angie Moses said...

lol...I'll never give up on ya! Hope life settles for you soon. I'm looking forward to April 1...when Winterguard season is over for the year for my daughter!
Take care

Tammy said...

I KNOW what you mean Angie!! If only we could just scrapbook all day every day... (in my dream world!)

Anne said...

So cute! Thank you for the step by step instruction and its very clear/easy to understand. Love the Easter theme.

Sorry I haven't been online - between work/dr appts for me/allan preparing to go to Ft Sam/adam overlapping sport seasons/the cold season I've been busy.