Friday, February 13, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

I just love Valentine's Day!! It is such a great excuse to make cards and do such cutesy little things for the ones you love!! I love to make special lunches for my kids & hubby and it is probably the only day of the year that they would ever carry a cute little lunch sack that I made with filigree hearts and such!! LOL! Hubby and I avoid the crowds at all the local restaurants and always plan a nice romantic dinner for 12 (family & friends of course! LOL!). This year is no different... I am in heaven today planning the menu and decorations for our tables for tomorrow night! I can't show you what I'm doing cause that would ruin the surprise for those coming... but I can show you what we did last year! And whatever YOU are doing... make it special and have fun!!!
Each placesetting included a little stuffed animal gift and a special card that I had made. For some reason, I was a bad scrapbooker and didn't get pics of the cards. I won't forget them this year though!

Happy Valentine's to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy,
this is Katta. Writing from Germany, woohoo =)
I keep reading your ladybug-newsletters, though not exactly for all the cropping (looks like you have gotten even more obsessed, lol) but for the news of your family. Hehe, that makes me sound like a stalker. I've been planning to write a longer e-mail to you guys, but because I am a bad and busy girl, I have never gotten around to it -_-" But I promise I'll do that some time next week!
Your turtlegirl

Tammy said...

Katta! My turtle girl!
Glenn & I both sent you an email... hope you got it. We might not have the address for you, so let us know if you got it! Oh, and you can 'stalk' all you want! LOL!

Love you!