Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sammer's Apartment

Well... even though I was against Samantha moving into her own apartment so soon... I have to say that I just love the place that she and Sara picked out. Austin Ranch, it's perfect for two cute young girls. Sam is really trying hard to make it work... she's working two jobs and putting in lots of hours. She worked at the pool all day yesterday and then went straight to Chili's to work as a hostess last night... she worked 14 hours... I'm proud of her.

I went over to her place tonight to take her some clean laundry and some stuff that I had been collecting and buying for her. I bought her a nice set of tea/juice glasses (24 total) and a kitchen rug and a big 4 wick candle for her bathroom. I also got her some bamboo placemats from Target. She and Sara both seem to be into the 'nature' theme... browns/greens/yellows for the kitchen-living areas. She and I are definitely different when it comes to taste in stuff.

I took her out to dinner at Third Base because Sara is working there now and she needed a ride home tonight. Her car is broke down, poor thing.

Well, I am exhausted, so I'm off to bed now. All in all, it was a good day.

No comments: