Monday, September 29, 2008

In a Card-making mood...

I got alot accomplished today... it was busy... but I got alot accomplished. I worked in my new studio all day and loved it! I would work a little on the computer then go and work a little at my table, load my cricut and go back to my computer. The hum of my big cricut is in the background even as I type this post. I got alot accomplished today and I feel good.

I am in the card-making mood now. Thinking about all the holiday cards I want to make for the upcoming retreats. I started making tons of scalloped cuts today for cards. I like this cute little 'Homemade Memories' stamp... what do you think?



I made this card for my mom... she's in Spain and I miss her.




Shhh... this one is for my neice Sara! Her birthday is one week from today!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

These cards are great. I recognize that Miss You...LOL! I know you must be missing your mom lots since she is gone.

Can't wait to see some updated pics of your room and all the goodies.

Angie P said...

Love the cards...the one with the pies is my fav.(but I love to cook) what do you color stamps in with? It looks great!